Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont have correct Date of Birth -- unable to use FB

3 posters

Go down

Dont have correct Date of Birth -- unable to use FB Empty Dont have correct Date of Birth -- unable to use FB

Post by ashu2077 Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Hello,
Recently on a trip I tried to access my FB account of a unsecured WIFI connection.
After a successful login FB system prompted me for the DOB on my profile. Unfortunately my profile has a false DOB and now I don't remember what it is.
Without the correct DOB i cannot proceed further and unable to use FB.
It has been over a week trying to resolve this.
Can anybody help ?.
Regards
Ash
ashu2077
ashu2077
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Dont have correct Date of Birth -- unable to use FB Empty Re: Dont have correct Date of Birth -- unable to use FB

Post by Ruby Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:04 pm

Moved from Facebook Other to Facebook Disabled etc accounts

What so far have you done to try to resolve this ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Dont have correct Date of Birth -- unable to use FB Empty Re: Dont have correct Date of Birth -- unable to use FB

Post by ashu2077 Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:47 pm

I have tried the following:
1. contact disabled account group @ FB. they replied back saying the a/c is not disabled so they cannot really help.
2. reset the password using forgot password link on FB login page. I was able to successfully reset my password but still cannot bypass the date validation page.
3. Asked my friends to find my dob from my profile but it is hidden so no luck there either.

then i found this forum. Hoping to get the solution here.
thanks
ashu2077
ashu2077
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:46 am

What happens when you try to log into Facebook from your normal location?

Can you show us a screan-shot of the page you are getting stuck on ( but remove any private detail please)?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ashu2077 Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Even if I use the same machine on the home network FB continues to ask the dob verification. FB should now about my home and office network. I have been using FB on these two networks for over 6 months.
ashu2077
ashu2077
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ashu2077 Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:34 pm

how do i attach a screen shot file?

ashu2077
ashu2077
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Check this guide: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Can we have a screan shot of the requested page you say you are getting stuck on?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Dont have correct Date of Birth -- unable to use FB Empty FB DOB screen shot -- the problem child

Post by ashu2077 Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I did post this same link earlier but for some reason it is not showing up in the conversation chain.
Hoping this time it does.
ashu2077
ashu2077
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Whilst I fully appreciate this is not exactly what you seek my research on changing a Date of Birth suggests you might like to try this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:29 am

Did you try the last suggestion and is this now solved?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down