Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verifying my date of birth on FB

2 posters

Go down

Verifying my date of birth on FB Empty Verifying my date of birth on FB

Post by mimi1977 Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:27 am

I'm quite new to facebook and don't really use it that much. I tried to log on today and was told I had to verify my date of birth but I hve tried so many times and it doesn't seem to recognise it. i've even tried different years jus in case I've made a mistake but still not working.
mimi1977
mimi1977

Back to top Go down

Verifying my date of birth on FB Empty Re: Verifying my date of birth on FB

Post by Ruby Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Lets make sure you are logging in where you should be and not a suspicious site
What happens when you go to
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Plus; have you checked your email account for any emails from Facebook ( especially in you spam junk Folder)?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi1977 Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:23 pm

I have checked my junk mail and found nothing from Facebook. I tried logging in again and da first page has a link ,review activity' due to me logging on from another computer but I log on from various computers at times and have never had that problem before. Im then asked to enter that code that usually comes up for security and then it asks me to provide my birthday but when i do it says it does not match records. I've even tried requesting a different verification method but still get the same option.
mimi1977
mimi1977

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:48 pm

mimi1977 wrote:I have checked my junk mail and found nothing from Facebook. I tried logging in again and da first page has a link ,review activity' due to me logging on from another computer but I log on from various computers at times and have never had that problem before. Im then asked to enter that code that usually comes up for security and then it asks me to provide my birthday but when i do it says it does not match records. I've even tried requesting a different verification method but still get the same option.

Do we assume you try to log into Facebook in different locations?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi1977 Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:18 pm

it says unusaul activity as 'someone attempted to log into my account from a different computer or device, we did not recognise'
mimi1977
mimi1977

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:07 pm

mimi1977 wrote:it says unusaul activity as 'someone attempted to log into my account from a different computer or device, we did not recognise'

As I said; Facebook expects you to log in at the same of virtually the same location each time--this is one of the quirks of having a Facebook account

If you try to log in at a different location that Facebook does now know as for you it will want to make sure it is you and not an imposter trying to access your account

What does the email from Facebook say? Does it give you a link ?

I think you need to enable all possible email addresses from Facebook as I suspect there will be one ..
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:30 am

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down