Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account disabled

2 posters

Go down

Account disabled  Empty Account disabled

Post by nscott Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:50 pm

My sons account has been disabled with no explanation. It worked fine at about 3AM last night and when I signed in today about noon it says it has been disabled.

This account is only used to play applications and talkt to the other people that play. He has limited friends and almost all commenting is done on feed posts.

The reason I am sending is that he is 15 and I give him limited access to what he can do on the internt and frankly this is above his capability. As far as him spamming that is impossible as he doesn't even know what it is. Most of the time I am the one doing his farm and such cause he is in school and has limited access. I have emailed to all the facebook places in their help area and have recieved no answer can you please help.

He has worked very hard on these and does not want to lose them.

thanks in advance for a quick response

Nancy
nscott
nscott
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Account disabled  Empty Re: Account disabled

Post by Ruby Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Read this please

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by nscott Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Ruby I have read everything I can find. I have submitted to the help desk as i think it was disabled in error. But it has been 3 days and have had no reponse. We do not fit into any of the violations that we are aware of. there are less than 150 friends and they are all old friends maybe 1 or 2 added in last week, but they are associated to games such as farmville. No idea how to send out spam or whatever that is. The only link we post is the one from Zynga/farmville for their scratch tickets for stuff for the farmville. That just started last week or the week before.

I was having some issues with seeing game feeds that started a little over a week ago. But it would come and go. I would love any suggestion you have.

The email for the account is [removed] and is still a functioning email. There have been no odd emails. THe emails are 95% the one from notification on the apps that are played.

Thanks you.
nscott
nscott
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Hi I believe the account that i had disabled had some of these as they look familiar in particular the one about life is short and the I am not arguing one.

Could this be the cause of the account being disabled? the number on my other post was #49876. It is in the disabled / hacked account section.

We are really really tring to resolve this so I am doing all the research I can - Thanks

interesting... you may be the victim of a spam attach and therefore compromised
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by nscott Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:29 pm

If it is comprimised what is the solution?
nscott
nscott
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Question could be what if any is the Protection on the computer used for Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:27 pm

Interestingly.....no feedback so I guess the computer has no protection ( very unwise)

Sent to solved pro temp
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down