Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPAM ads on my wall?

2 posters

Go down

SPAM ads on my wall? Empty SPAM ads on my wall?

Post by nanrector Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:07 am

I've tried to get help with this on the facebook help system but that was useless. I started having these big ads on top of my wall... animated flash ads. I've asked around and others don't have them so I assume its some sort of adware or something. Could anyone tell me if they are familiar with these and how to get rid of them? They take forever to load and push my posting box down the page and sometime make it not work correctly. They are just in your face annoying. The small word "advertisement" will be on the top right of some of them.

I've attached a screen shot of the current ones. But they load every time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks so much!

Nancy
nanrector
nanrector

Back to top Go down

SPAM ads on my wall? Empty Re: SPAM ads on my wall?

Post by Ruby Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:40 pm

Moved from Facebook General to Facebook support other problems

Do you see ads on all pages when you surf or just one particular page? What do you have as your computer protection ( please name it all for us including any ad blockers )and is it all fully up- to- date?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by nanrector Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:54 pm

Thank you Ruby for responding. I checked my other facebook pages (the only site that appears affected) and they all have problems and/or ads that should not be there. In my account tabs there are flash ads to the left and also under the page content on some tabs. I have logged into another computer in the house and my facebook is fine. When I log into my husbands facebook page on MY computer the ads are there. So I've somehow got a virus/adware thing just on my machines facebook account. From what I can tell it only affects my facebook site... so what I'm really trying to find out is if there are there certain apps or adware things that can install and do this within facebook only.

I'm on Win 7 pro. I have Adware the free version and it is up to date.

Thanks for the help!
Nancy
nanrector
nanrector

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:10 pm

I have Adware the free version and it is up to date.

Is this the program you have on there?

Do you have any other protection such as Malwarebytes and Superantispyware?

Do you have any other problems with any other sites?
Please try these scans

Malwarebytes

Please run MBAM (MalwareBytes):
Please download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and save it to your Desktop.MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you.

• Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:

• Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

• Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.

• If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.

On the Scanner tab:

• Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:

• Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Next run Superantisypware (SAS):

Download and scan with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Free for Home Users

• Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
    • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
    • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates".

• In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
    • Click the Scanning Control tab.
    • Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):

• Close browsers before scanning.
      • Scan for tracking cookies.
      • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.

• Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
    • Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
    • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
    • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
    • Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
    • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
    • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
    • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
    • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
    • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.

• Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
      • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
      • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
      • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.

• Click Close to exit the program.

NB Scans are run at computer users risk
    Running both of these may take several hours (maybe even 24); do run one first then the other; let us know how you get on ..

Ruby
    Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by nanrector Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:29 pm

A apologize Ruby... I have AVG... not adaware. No other malware software. Just AVG.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'll check over all the info you gave. Also I do not notice the ads like this anywhere else. Just on facebook.

Nancy
    nanrector
    nanrector

Back to top Go down

Post by nanrector Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:31 am

Hello Ruby!

Below are both scans. I did not get to reboot after the second application run until this morning. I hit facebook for a second and the ads were gone (before my reboot this morning). Went back and they were there so I rebooted to give both logs.
    Nancy

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46

Database version: 5008

Windows 6.1.7600
    Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385

10/31/2010 2:39:53 PM
    mbam-log-2010-10-31 (14-39-53).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
    Objects scanned: 156688
    Time elapsed: 5 minute(s), 47 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
    Memory Modules Infected: 0
    Registry Keys Infected: 0
    Registry Values Infected: 0
    Registry Data Items Infected: 1
    Folders Infected: 14
    Files Infected: 23

Memory Processes Infected:
    (No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Start_ShowMyComputer (Hijack.StartMenu) -> Bad: (0) Good: (1) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\FunWebProducts\Installr (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\FunWebProducts\Installr\setups (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\FunWebProducts\ScreenSaver (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\FunWebProducts\ScreenSaver\Images (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\chrome (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Avatar (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Game (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Message (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Settings (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3BKGERR.JPG (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3SPACER.WMV (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3WALLPP.DAT (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\FWPBUDDY.PNG (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\INSTALL.RDF (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\chrome\M3FFXTBR.JAR (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Avatar\COMMON.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Game\CHECKERS.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Game\CHESS.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Game\REVERSI.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\COMMON.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\DOG.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\FISH.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\KUNGFU.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\LIFEGARD.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\MAID.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\MAILBOX.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\OPERA.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\ROBOT.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\SEDUCT.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\SURFER.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MyWebSearch\bar\Settings\s_pid.dat (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log

Generated 10/31/2010 at 04:07 PM

Application Version : 4.45.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 5788
    Trace Rules Database Version: 3600

Scan type : Complete Scan
    Total Scan Time : 01:09:37

Memory items scanned : 869
    Memory threats detected : 0
    Registry items scanned : 14365
    Registry threats detected : 0
    File items scanned : 170112
    File threats detected : 304

Adware.Tracking Cookie
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@2o7[9].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@interclick[4].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@ads.pointroll[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@zedo[4].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@yieldmanager[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@mediaplex[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@imrworldwide[4].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@insightexpressai[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@ad.wsod[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@clickbank[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@collective-media[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@doubleclick[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@serving-sys[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@specificclick[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@pointroll[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@247realmedia[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@specificmedia[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@forum.usenext[5].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@advertising[6].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@atdmt[6].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@content.yieldmanager[6].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@oasn04.247realmedia[4].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@fastclick[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@invitemedia[5].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@a1.interclick[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@click.affinityperks[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@ru4[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@content.yieldmanager[5].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@apmebf[4].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@ad.yieldmanager[6].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@adlegend[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@adserver.adtechus[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@media6degrees[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@nissancreditcorporation.112.2o7[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@bs.serving-sys[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@adbrite[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@247realmedia[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@247realmedia[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@2o7[10].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@2o7[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@2o7[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@2o7[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@2o7[4].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@2o7[5].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@2o7[6].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@2o7[7].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@2o7[8].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@a1.interclick[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@accounts.digsby[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@ad.doubleclick[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@ad.wsod[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@ad.yieldmanager[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@ad.yieldmanager[4].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@adbrite[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@ads.bridgetrack[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@ads.pointroll[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@ads.undertone[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@adserver.adtechus[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@adserver.adtechus[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@adserver.adtechus[4].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@advertising[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@advertising[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@advertising[4].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@advertising[5].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@apmebf[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@apmebf[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@at.atwola[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@atdmt[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@atdmt[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@atdmt[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@atdmt[4].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@atdmt[5].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@atwola[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@bluestreak[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@bs.serving-sys[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@burstnet[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@casalemedia[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@chitika[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@collective-media[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@content.yieldmanager[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@content.yieldmanager[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@content.yieldmanager[4].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@dc.tremormedia[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@dmtracker[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@doubleclick[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@eas.apm.emediate[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@eyewonder[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@fastclick[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@fastclick[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@forum.usenext[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@forum.usenext[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@forum.usenext[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@forum.usenext[4].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@imrworldwide[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@imrworldwide[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@insightexpressai[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@interclick[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@interclick[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@invitemedia[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@invitemedia[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@invitemedia[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@invitemedia[4].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@liveperson[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@liveperson[3].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@media6degrees[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@mediaplex[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@mediaplex[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@oasn04.247realmedia[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@oasn04.247realmedia[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@optimize.indieclick[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@paypal.112.2o7[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@pointroll[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@questionmarket[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@realmedia[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@rev.remnantmedianetwork[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@revsci[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@ru4[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@sales.liveperson[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@serving-sys[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@stats.paypal[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@tacoda[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@trafficmp[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@yieldmanager[1].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@zedo[2].txt
    C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\nancy@zedo[3].txt
    .doubleclick.net [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .ru4.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .ru4.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .pointroll.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .pointroll.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .specificmedia.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .specificclick.net [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .specificclick.net [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .advertising.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .advertising.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .atdmt.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .atdmt.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .questionmarket.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .questionmarket.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .imrworldwide.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .imrworldwide.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .mediabrandsww.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    user.lucidmedia.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .invitemedia.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .invitemedia.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .media6degrees.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .media6degrees.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .adbrite.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .adbrite.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .eyewonder.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .fastclick.net [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .fastclick.net [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .mediaplex.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .mediaplex.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .serving-sys.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .serving-sys.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .collective-media.net [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .myroitracking.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .clicksor.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .clicksor.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .overture.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .trafficmp.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .trafficmp.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .casalemedia.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .casalemedia.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .revsci.net [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .revsci.net [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .adecn.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .adserver.adtechus.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    dc.tremormedia.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .247realmedia.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .tribalfusion.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .interclick.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .interclick.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .legolas-media.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .legolas-media.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .nextag.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .nextag.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .adultfilmdatabase.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .adultfilmdatabase.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .adlegend.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .adlegend.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    ads.bridgetrack.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .apmebf.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .burstnet.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .burstnet.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .insightexpressai.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .insightexpressai.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .adxpose.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .2o7.net [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .2o7.net [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .yieldmanager.net [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .paypal.112.2o7.net [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]
    .stats.paypal.com [ C:\Users\Nancy\AppData\Roaming\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\1m8aj3se.slt\cookies.txt ]

Last edited by nanrector on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added both logs)
    nanrector
    nanrector

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:27 am

Lets try this a different way; please fully update the Malwarebytes program, reboot and run a full computer scan off line ; when the scan has completed ( which can take several hours), do ensure the program reboots the computer if any problems are detected; this is very important

Les see the report first from that scan..

Also how may browsers are you running ?

Please also tell us when you last fully updated and ran a full computer scan with the AVG program ?

Question; do you use any P2P programs ..limewire etc

Do you obtain 'viewing material' from legitimate sites ? Do you virus scan any CD you use before you open it ?

Edit; please also run this tool to clear our your Temporary internet files ( run as always at computer users risk)

cleaning temp internet files

ATF cleaner
    Please download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by Atribune & save it to your Desktop.

• Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
    • Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
    • Click the Empty Selected button.
    • If you use Firefox browser click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
      If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.

• If you use Opera browser click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
      If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
    • Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.

Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

Please also run this program

its latest definitions are>> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]<<

The link I gave you will show you what the Tool looks like and what you can expect from it ..well worth running ..

Last edited by Ruby on Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Tools added)
    Ruby
    Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down