Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

report problem

2 posters

Go down

report problem Empty report problem

Post by ATome Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:00 am

Your account will be deactivated immediately.Because someone has reported your actions.Maybe you have written content that is abusiveOr upload a picture that can be insulting or harmful to other users.You must confirm your account, to stop the warning deactivated on your account.Please re-confirm your account at:
◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
We provide 1x24 hours to re-confirm your facebook account. If not, we will block your account for the benefit of other users.

Thank you for helping improve our service.
Facebook Șecurity™
phone:(650.543.4800) fax:(650.543.4801)

--------------------------------
Where can I post to find a solution for that report?

Last edited by Ruby on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CAPS removed as is considered as shouting)
ATome
ATome

Back to top Go down

report problem Empty Re: report problem

Post by Ruby Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:39 am

ATome wrote:Your account will be deactivated immediately.Because someone has reported your actions.Maybe you have written content that is abusiveOr upload a picture that can be insulting or harmful to other users.You must confirm your account, to stop the warning deactivated on your account.Please re-confirm your account at:
We provide 1x24 hours to re-confirm your facebook account. If not, we will block your account for the benefit of other users.

Thank you for helping improve our service.
Facebook Șecurity™
phone:(650.543.4800) fax:(650.543.4801)

--------------------------------
Where can I post to find a solution for that report?

Did you do as they asked?

And why might the account be reported as behaving against the Facebook's T&C s ?

What have you done on your Facebook account that you should not have done?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ATome Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:44 am

i follow the rules ...
I don't have any illegal photo.
I don't say any bad words to anyone.

I didn't do anything BAD.

P.s when i click on the link (from my first post) it goes me to the home page of forum! So i don't know where i have to post something to cancel the report!
ATome
ATome

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:38 am

Can the account be found by searching for you by the Email address associated with the account or the name on the account? If not I suggest it is very possible the account has been withdrawn by Facebook.....

What happens when you go to
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume your problem was solved , and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down