Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporarily Suspended Account

2 posters

Go down

Temporarily Suspended Account Empty Temporarily Suspended Account

Post by wmslim Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:37 am

Hello.

First, I will apologize if this is in the wrong place but I can't seem to find an answer elsewhere that helps me. This is what happened:

I was online and invited a handful of friends to an event that I am co-administrator of. I sent two seperate invites to this event. The first was to one friend with a message attached. The second invite was to, I believe, three other friends approximately a minute later. All four people are on my Friends List. After those invites were sent, I clicked on the Home tab on the top banner. I then received a screen that said my account was temporarily suspended for suspicious behavior. I have invited friends this way in the past with no issues. I attempted to use the Account Recovery steps provided but that DOES NOT work. I am given ONLY the option to receive a SMS message sent to my mobile phone. I have tried this multiple times and have NEVER received the message. The mobile number it shows is correct....except that there is a 1 in front of my number. I don't recall placing that there but I may have.

1. I DID NOT violate the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. I read the whole thing on my day off.

2. My account was NOT hacked.

3. My account was NOT phished.

4. My account has NOT been used for a money scam.

The last three FACTS have been verified by having someone else look at my profile. Absolutely nothing has posted to my wall since October 6. I believe my account was suspended on October 9. I emailed these addresses hoping for assistance:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"The Facebook Team" info+o88oy@support.facebook.com
"Facebook Security" info+q1g35q@support.facebook.com

I have recieved no reply from the first three addresses. I received nothing but useless auto replies from the last two. The last two were contacted while attempting to use the Account Recovery system.

I still have access to my login email and password. Weird thing is, I received emails about people commenting on the event page AFTER my account was suspended. ?????

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.
Jeff.

wmslim
wmslim

Back to top Go down

Temporarily Suspended Account Empty Re: Temporarily Suspended Account

Post by Ruby Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:26 pm

You should see an option to give Facebook a land line phone number ; please try that ..
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down